lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Rest in peace...... my beautiful Lupita


Despite the great efforts that have made me and my boyfriend, died early this morning one of our pets, Lupita. antibiotics, vaccines, and our great love, during this long month, have not been able to do that she was okay. I spent three happy years of my next to her and now she leaves us to be in a better place. Thanks for making me so happy .... my beautiful guinea pig.

I had to leave a little aside ...
sewing, design and a little to myself, web and new characters that will soon go up to the store, TrollZs. I hope you understand and hopefully be better with more desire to return in a few days. Thank you.

****************************************************************************
A pesar de los grandes esfuerzos que hemos hecho mi novio y yo, esta madrugada murio una de nuestras mascotas, Lupita. los antibioticos, las vacunas y nuestro gran cariño, durante este largo mes, no han podido hacer que ella estuviera bien. He pasado 3 de mis años feliz a su lado y ahora ella nos deja para estar en un sitio mejor. Gracias por haberme hecho tan feliz.... mi hermosa cobaya.

He tenido que dejar un poco de lado... la costura, diseño y un poco a mi misma, la web y los nuevos personajes que pronto subire a la tienda, los TrollZs. espero que lo entendais y espero estar mejor para volver con mas ganas en unos días. gracias. ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails