sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

Go Home.... Happy Mother's Day


I come home today .... that Sunday is the Mother's Day (in Spain is the first Sunday in May, not the second as in the rest of the world). I Buy a nice bouquet of flowers to my beautiful mother,... She is the best in the world! we have a lovely day together! she always gives me courage and is always when I need ... it pays to be separated by a few kilometers (my parents live in town, and I in the city for work).

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful moms of the world! They give everything for us and we must give everything for them ... our superwomen!

****************************************************************************

Hoy vuelvo a casa.... por que el domingo es el día de la Madre (en España es el primer domingo de mayo, no el segundo como en el resto del mundo). Compre un bonito ramo de flores para mi linda madre,... es la mejor del mundo! tendremos un amoroso día juntas! ella siempre me da animos y esta siempre cuando la necesito... que pena estar separadas por unos kilómetros (mis padres viven en el pueblo, y yo en la ciudad por trabajo).

Feliz día de la madre para todas las preciosas mamas del mundo! ellas lo dan todo por nosotros y nosotros debemos darlo todo por ellas... nuestras supermujeres!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails